How do you get kids to read?
I believe a kid would read a comic book before they would a book.
I vision ‘Rich Dad Poor Dad’s’ “What The Rich Teach Their Kids About Money” being incorporated as part of the educational lesson plan curriculum in our children’s schools and parents especially need to become aware.
I honestly do believe if we Americans would learn how to make money work for us rather than us working for money we would become a better people and for a better and more prosperous country with less greed following number nine of my favorite Robert Kiyosaki quotes!
When I say this I mean all not for profit businesses from churches to schools.
Ten of my favorite Robert Kiyosaki quotes:
(1) The size of your success is measured by the strength of your desire; the size of your dream; and how you handle disappointment along the way.
(2) If you want to go somewhere, it is best to find someone who has already been there.
(3) When people are lame, they love to blame.
(4) When you are young, work to learn, not to earn.
(5) The size of your success is measured by the strength of your desire; the size of your dream; and how you handle disappointment along the way.
(6) The richest people in the world look for and build networks, everyone else looks.
(7) If you want to be rich… Don’t allow yourself the luxury of excuses.
(8) If you’ve failed, that means you’re doing something. If you’re doing something, you have a chance.
(9) Change your focus, from making money to serving more people. Serving more people makes the money come in.
(10) Losers are people who are afraid of losing.